Studionism is located at Nieuwe Crooswijkseweg 82B01 3034 PS (postal address), Rotterdam. Studionism is part of Studio Sulit, located at Schieweg 143B 3038 AN, Rotterdam. Chamber of Commerce number 70542120. Studionism website: www.studionism.com
Studionism processes data that you provide verbally, by telephone, by e-mail or via the contact form on www.studionism.com, because you want to use the services. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that is processed (if applicable for the purpose):
– First and/or last name
– Date of birth*
– E-mail address
– Address details
– Telephone number
– Other personal data actively provided in correspondence
– IP address
– Location data
– Browsing behaviour
*primarily when shooting boudoir photography
Studionism processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– Only with the permission of the person portrayed, showing photos taken during an assignment (legitimate interest) on the website, social media, promotional material and/or face-2-face
– Analysing your behaviour on the website in order to improve, and tailoring the range of products and services to your preferences (Google Analytics)
– To be able to call you when necessary to perform the services
– Inform you about changes to the services
– To process your payment
– To deliver goods and/or be of service to you
Studionism does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. Studionism uses the following retention periods per category:
– Contact details: until you request me to delete them or until I terminate my activities, whereby the following applies:
• Personal information: 7 years (legal obligation )
• Address: 7 years (legal obligation)
• Contact details: 7 years (legal obligation)
– Your personal photo gallery (client portal): max. 3 months after assignment or until you cancel it.
– Photos on secured external hard drive: the files are stored in the archive for an indefinite period of time as a backup until you request me to delete them or until Studionism ends activities.
Studionism does not sell your data and only provides it to third parties when necessary for the execution of our agreement or to comply with legal obligations. The data that Studionism receives and processes is shared with the following parties:
– Antagonist | Studionism’s website and email is hosted at Antagonist. If you contact us via the forms or by e-mail, those e-mails will be stored on Antagonist’s servers.
– Pixieset, Cloudspot | Pixieset or Clouspot will receive your photos and your email address so that we can deliver your digital photo gallery.
– Freelancers | Studionism will occasionally work with external freelancers to strengthen the team. These parties will only receive the strictly needed data. You can request which party is working/has worked on your project.
– Printing partners | The prints are mostly printed by Partner name coming. For this Partner name coming will receive your address and telephone number from us. Studionism will occasionally use additional/other third party printing services, these parties will also only receive the strictly needed data. You can request which party is working/has worked on your project regarding printing.
– Facebook, Instagram, Later, Unum, Antagonist | I use a portfolio on my website and social media channels to show previous work to potential clients. Studionism stores these photos indefinitely in the archive, until you request their removal.
– Facebook & Instagram | In addition, Facebook collects target group statistics by means of a cookie. With this data Studionism can place more targeted advertisements. These cookies are active for two years. However, the data collected by Facebook using this cookie is passed on to Studionism anonymously.
– Moneybird | For invoicing and financial administration, Studionism processes your name, company name, billing address, e-mail, bank details and outstanding balance in a software program. Without this information, Studionism cannot process your payment. Studionism therefore needs this data for the execution of the agreement.
– Google Analytics | To enable and optimise this website, analytics and retargeting services are used. Studionism has a commercial interest in using your browsing behaviour and related data to analyse and where necessary improve the service. Studionism will track your use of our website with Google Analytics and a Facebook Pixel and is hereby bound by the retention periods of Google and Facebook.
To enable and optimize this website, Studionism uses analytics services. Studionism has a commercial interest in using your surfing behaviour and related data to analyse the service and improve it where necessary. Studionism will track your use of the website with Google Analytics. This service places analytical cookies. Studionism uses these tracking cookies from third parties on the website to be able to make you personalised offers based on your surfing behaviour. Your device will be recognised if, after visiting the Studionism website, you visit another website in the same advertising range. This allows Studionism to show advertisements within that network. However, Studionism only uses this information to show you those advertisements and will never link this to other files and purposes.
Studionism uses affiliate marketing. Studionism uses affiliate cookies to determine whether a fee has to be paid to one of the partners when you came to this website through them.
Delete cookies. If you no longer want Studionism to store your cookies, you can change your browser settings to not accepting cookies and delete all placed cookies. You must indicate this on every computer and in every browser you use.
Studionism takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised modification. Your data can be accessed via the above software and are protected with a password and where possible with two-step verification. The devices that access your data are locked with a password, face ID and/or fingerprint. The number of devices that can access your data is limited to only the necessary devices. As a precaution the photo archive is also stored on a physical external hard drive that is only connected to Studionism work computers. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, have questions or have a comment about this privacy statement, please contact us at email@example.com